Have you found despite loving yoga, you haven’t been able to keep it up as deeply as you want?
Do you feel discouraged, and like you don’t have capacity, time, energy? Maybe you’ve been heart broken by the spiritual bypassing of mainstream yoga – you’ve lost faith. Or you keep getting hurt, aren’t sure how to progress…
Come get the support, guidance, and inspiration you need to make sustainable changes in your life.
Ignite a deeper, more satisfying, affirming yoga practice!
NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO RE-CENTER CARE & HEALING
Get embodied, nourished, and spiritually powerful through affirming, committed yoga practice in beloved community, without getting derailed by perfectionism and overwhelm, so you can love being alive, and show up fully for collective change.
A deep, consistent yoga practice is a game changer. It catalyzes goodness in EVERY aspect of life.
It helps you feel more at peace in your mind, strong and relaxed in your body, connected to a sense of collective purpose and spiritual strength, that no one can take away.
It’s… fucking powerful!
Sadhana Support Collective is designed to effectively nurture you on your path of self care, healing, and resilience through yoga.
Get compassionate support, inspiration and expert guidance for your practice.
Join a relaxed, thriving, intimate online yoga community.
Easily access all of Avery’s livestream Iyengar Yoga classes, on demand recordings, community connection sessions, member’s only workshops, and more!
NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW TO RECOMMIT TO YOUR PRACTICE
If you only knew how much a committed yoga practice would change your life, you’d drink from that nectar every day.
Too many counterculture yoga lovers want a deeper, more committed practice, but don’t realize how within reach it is, if they had the right support.
Because the truth is, you weren’t meant to do it alone…
It takes a lot of tenacity and courage to break free from old patterns… to have a practice.
Without support and skillful guidance, it’s way too easy to fall off the path.
Thankfully, the myth of the rugged individual is crumbling fast. Spiritual practice is often deeply personal and internal, but it blossoms through sangha – community.
We are strengthened
The times we’re in are relentless. Threshold times. Intense times. No-going-back emergent times.
These times are demanding a lot from us.
We want to thrive, but sometimes just surviving feels like a stretch.
We want collective change, but holding onto a sense of radical imagination feels empty when you’re anxious, your body hurts, or you’re overextended.
Are you sick of feeling overwhelmed, exhausted… of postponing you own care?
There’s no better time than now to affirm you are worthy of deep care, nourishment.
Join Sadhana Support Collective to reset your commitment to yoga so you can:
– be more embodied, less in your head
– build capacity to stay grounded through challenges
– have less pain, sleep better, FEEL better
– hold yourself with affection, compassion
– be spiritually powerful, rooted in your heart’s truth!
May you be nourished, may our movements be nourished.
You don’t need to “just get through it” alone. Your breath, body, practice, and a beautiful container of support are here for you.
Are you ready to reclaim your love of life?
JOIN US IN COMMUNITY
FREE FIRST WEEK with a 3 month commitment!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Dive deep into a more committed, satisfying, life changing practice:
Become a member of the Sadhana Support Collective – a yoga membership lovingly curated by Avery Kalapa, who brings over 2 decades of rich study, devotion, facilitation skills, and daily practice to nurture YOUR journey.
Bonus! Join now and get access to Yoga with Avery's Quick Start Guide to a Satisfying Yoga Practice, a beautiful 40 page ebook
“Avery’s classes are queer and trans centering,
BIPOC affirming, and lineage accountable.”
Sarah Nahar, she, they
The more we practice yoga, the better everything else unfolds. And this can look so many ways!
Get the support you need to have a rich, transformative, committed yoga practice without getting derailed by perfectionism or distraction, so you can get relief from suffering, feel more relaxed and energized, and feel spiritually connected.
Follow a simple framework to have a practice that is holistic, devoted, and effective.
“This subscription is bringing me more healing on so many levels, more than you can imagine. Blessings…”
Ilene D, she,, her
When you practice yoga, you are in a process of transformation at every level of your being.
As you bloom, it’s incredibly powerful to be witnessed.
Come share your wisdom, vulnerability, and truth.
When you relate to others who are also on the path, it affirms your truth and gives the illumination of practice ‘sticking power.’
“Avery – Practice last night was unspeakably beautiful. You have such a profound ability to hold space and facilitate depth. Thank you SO much for inviting me & for the incredibly necessary work that you do.”
Claire Howard, she,, her
Become an SADHANA SUPPORT COLLECTIVE Member and get easy access to a gorgeous container designed to help you get free:
- Unlimited access to all Avery’s transformative Livestream Classes – 5 per week! A variety of lengths, levels, themes!
- Unlimited On Demand – hundreds of great practices; growing all the time… plus access replays of all the member only Workshop and Guest Teacher Spark Sessions.
- A members-only Special Topics Yoga Workshop with Avery each month exploring juicy topics to empower your practice! Every last Thursday
- Monthly members only Guest Teacher Yoga Philosophy Spark Sessions – amazing opportunity for intimate study with amazing Yoga Experts of diverse lived experiences: explore sacred texts, chanting, Ayurveda, and more!
- One of the best parts: Be held, inspired, and contribute in our Circle Community. Accountability, alignment Q&A, support from Avery, weekly practice themes, journal prompts, svadhyaya, connection with rad folks! Share your challenges and discoveries. Celebrate wins!
- Monthly Queer + Trans Community Hang Outs – intimate, unrecorded time to connect
- When you sign up now – A beautifully designed QUICK START eBook: 10 Ways to Create a Satisfying Yoga Practice
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS JUST FOR SADHANA SUPPORT COLLECTIVE MEMBERS:
Join Sadhana Support Collective!
Your subscription access starts when you sign up.
Pay month by month, or Commit to 3 months, and get your first week FREE!
I’ve completely redesigned this program in response to what I see my beloveds, friends, students going through. The new structure is geared to help you:
– Know deeply how a tangible source of happiness and peace is inside – and therefore within reach, without any reliance on external conditions/ consumption.
– Learn about your body, mind, and nervous system to empower feeling better through functional anatomy and asana.
– Fall in love with the bigger system of yoga beyond just asana (poses) and joyfully experiment with how to connect inner practices with “off the mat,” living your yoga.
– Finally center your own care, learn how to *actually rest* and know that you are worthy of such nourishment.
– Discover for yourself the unexpected ripple effects of committed embodied spiritual practice in your life, work, projects, activism, relationships.
– Gain confidence and skill in speaking your truth, engage creatively with new perspectives and learn in a group of folks who share your values.
– Increase abaility action from a grounded place, and to let go and move on when needed, rather than constantly reacting and feeling pushed around by the world.
– Sleep better, enjoy better breath – more regulation, balance, ease, satisfaction amidst the stresses and unknowns.
– Experience less body pain and fatigue, less mental turmoil, less emotional overwhelm.
– Access clarity and VITALITY for the the why and how you serve, show up, give, and recieve.
– Get out of your head and into your body/ heart/ happy place. HAVE FUN IN YOUR BODY!
-Be in sangha that celebrates, validates, and affirms who you are, and who you are growing into.
This collection of monthly services offers an incredible value.
If purchased individually it is valued at over $1008!
But for the cost of a one month of a weekly drop in class at an average studio, you can get full access to an abundance of support that’s here for you to tap into as you like!
We live in an era of super cheap yoga apps and free videos galore. Much of this is tied to big companies selling products in a multi billion dollar yoga industry. Experience the difference…
I offer deeply informed, personalized, accessible, dynamic, real-deal yoga that meets you where you’re at, and provides an alternative to mainstream yoga culture, so that you can deepen in this joyful, fun, healing practice and benefit from its profound potential.
Thank you for supporting my small queer business and growing with me, in community!
A portion of Subscription proceeds go to support Honor Native Land Tax and other grassroots justice organizing.
ACCESS IT ALL FOR JUST $108!
Unlimited Rate: $108 monthly
An incredible value, while helping sustain the project: for anyone who wants to deepen their practice.
Supportive Angel Rate: $133
Covers you plus helps others attend, in the spirit of redistribution, and community care.
Equity Rate: $77
For low income folks, especially BIPOC, and/or queer trans individuals and single parents. Contact Avery if a customized rate would make this possible for you! Custom plans also avaiable.
Join Us! And catalyze miraculous unknown potentials…
“Avery’s purity of intention allows the work to be clean and clear. This has been a wonderful experience of discovery in my body.”
D.P. (she, her)