I’ve completely redesigned this program in response to what I see my beloveds, friends, students going through. The new structure is geared to help you:
– Know deeply how a tangible source of happiness and peace is inside – and therefore within reach, without any reliance on external conditions/ consumption.
– Learn about your body, mind, and nervous system to empower feeling better through functional anatomy and asana.
– Fall in love with the bigger system of yoga beyond just asana (poses) and joyfully experiment with how to connect inner practices with “off the mat,” living your yoga.
– Finally center your own care, learn how to *actually rest* and know that you are worthy of such nourishment.
– Discover for yourself the unexpected ripple effects of committed embodied spiritual practice in your life, work, projects, activism, relationships.
– Gain confidence and skill in speaking your truth, engage creatively with new perspectives and learn in a group of folks who share your values.
– Increase abaility action from a grounded place, and to let go and move on when needed, rather than constantly reacting and feeling pushed around by the world.
– Sleep better, enjoy better breath – more regulation, balance, ease, satisfaction amidst the stresses and unknowns.
– Experience less body pain and fatigue, less mental turmoil, less emotional overwhelm.
– Access clarity and VITALITY for the the why and how you serve, show up, give, and recieve.
– Get out of your head and into your body/ heart/ happy place. HAVE FUN IN YOUR BODY!
-Be in sangha that celebrates, validates, and affirms who you are, and who you are growing into.
“Avery’s classes are queer and trans centering,
and lineage accountable.”
Sarah Nahar, she, they
This collection of monthly services offers an incredible value. If purchased individually it is valued at over over $1008!
We live in an era of super cheap yoga apps and free videos galore. Much of this is tied to big companies selling products in a multi billion dollar yoga industry. Experience the difference…
I offer deeply informed, personalized, accessible, dynamic, real-deal yoga that meets you where you’re at, and provides an alternative to mainstream yoga culture, so that you can deepen in this joyful, fun, healing practice and benefit from its profound potential.
Thank you for supporting my small queer business and growing with me, in community!
A portion of Subscription proceeds go to support Honor Native Land Tax and other grassroots justice organizing.
ACCESS IT ALL FOR JUST $108!
Join Us! And catalyze miraculous unknown potentials…
“Avery’s purity of intention allows the work to be clean and clear. This has been a wonderful experience of discovery in my body.”
D.P. (she, her)